Our translation crowd will translate your raw text into any of more than 100+ languages. Best suited for low-risk scenarios like internal-facing and user generated content.
Our professional translation community has the linguistic & domain expertise to take your text files and get them ready for professional use. Recommended for high-value content where accuracy & tonality matter, like web content.
Your legal contracts, customer presentations, or user manuals will require the knowledge & experience of our best translators and proofreaders. Choose our premium option when anything less than perfect is unacceptable.
Your creative files need translation and formatting. This service is ideal for highly-visible, customer-facing collateral. We offer an additional round of PDF review for content and format approval before finalization.
Let us help transcribe your videos. Our crowd stands ready to create fast, timestamped transcriptions for any of your video content.
This service provides you with translation along with your video transcription. Experienced professional translators will take your video content, burn in subtitles, and deliver a high quality, time-coded SRT file in your target locales.
Your professional videos require a native-speaker to deliver the right voiceover. Our experts stand ready to help your video content have maximum impact. This service includes a review step of the translated SRT files before any studio work is started.
- All projects will be translated by native speakers.
- If you select the Standard and Premium Document workflow, cancellation will be an option.
- Yes. All communications on the Lionbridge site are secure.
- Credit Card and Purchase Orders can be used on the Lionbridge site.
- There is a 10% PM fee that is obligatory for every project
- Yes, zip files can be uploaded within the “All other projects” workflow.
- Yes, this will be an option via the "All other projects" workflow.
- Customers will receive an email notification when their project is complete.
- Customers that use Purchase Orders to submit content will be invoiced. Customers that pay with credit card can request a receipt for their project.